NOYS offers a variety of trainings for hard and soft skills that can be used to positively influence the level of safety found within workplaces and communities.
Media Makers have the opportunity to produce published work and build a portfolio that can be used for personal branding, job applications, and interviews. Trainings in workforce readiness help make the transition to “working adult” a little less intimidating and a lot more fun.
Media Makers trainings
- Graphic Design
- Game Design
- What’s Trending? Today’s Hottest Mediums for Media Consumption
Workforce Readiness trainings
- Placement: Internships
- Placement: Employer Mixers
- Training: Workplace Norms
- Training: Healthy Employer-Employee Relationships
- Work Style Assessment: A peer-based assessment on working styles
Staff contact: April Rai