Are you interested in becoming a member of NOYS? As a member, you will become part of a strong coalition of committed partners advancing the mission of creating a culture of safety for all youth.
Benefits of Membership
- Opportunities to share programs or products with a wide audience of youth-led and youth-serving organizations, business and industry leaders, and federal agencies
- Recognition as part of the premier youth-led and youth-serving coalition that focuses on health and safety
- Information about grants and awards for programs addressing youth safety
- Networking with national youth-led and youth-serving organizations and experts in the youth safety field
- Invitation to exhibit and speak at the NOYS Annual Coalition Meeting
- Invitation to exhibit at the annual NOYS Youth Interactive Safety Lab
- A page in the NOYS Member Directory
- Member resources displayed on the NOYS website
- Specialized support and partnership opportunities for youth engagement and injury prevention projects
- Participation in national collaborative efforts to address youth health and safety
- 25% off NOYS Youth Safety Community Events and Services
- And so much more!
Payment must be submitted with the membership application. You will receive a refund if membership is not approved. Membership dues are used to support the mission of NOYS.
Details on Member Categories & Dues
NOYS MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES
Individual Adult (over 25 y.o.) - $50
Individual membership is open to any adult who has an interest in and/or contributes to the concern of youth safety. An especially great resource for middle and high school teachers.
Individual Youth (13 - 24 y.o.) - *Complimentary*
Individual membership is open to any young person who has an interest in and/or the concern of youth safety.
Non-Profit Organization - $250 - $750
Nonprofit membership is open to any US-based organization that is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and offers services on a national scale in the United States. Nonprofit members are eligible for special discounts and may select which level of membership works best for your organization (Gray or Blue).
Business / Corporate Membership - $2250- $3500
Business / Corporate membership is open to any business that supports youth safety and chooses to align with the goals and mission of NOYS. Business membership applications are subject to review by the NOYS Board of Directors. Members are eligible for special discounts and may select which level of membership works best for your organization (Gray or Blue).
Youth Participating Organization - *Complimentary*
Youth Participating Organization membership is open to any nonprofit organization that directly engages youth (ages 13-21) in its programming. Youth Participating Organizations are eligible for special benefits offered exclusively to youth in NOYS member organizations. Nonprofit organizations that offer services to youth but do not engage youth directly in their programming should join as Nonprofit members.
Become a NOYS Member